Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sharing


Is your garland showing? Do you single swag or double? Do you recycle your decorations? The Nesting Place is having a garland party and everyone is invited. If you haven't gotten into the Christmas spirit yet I hope you take a moment and check out the pictures for inspiration. Every time I log on to my blog I always click over to see what the Nester's up to.



The feathers and Fall picks were recycled from my Thanksgiving wreaths. My mom is so cool! She gave my girls (I think I enjoy it more) an Advent Calendar for Christmas (proudly displayed on the fireplace mantel). It is very rustic and simple which is right up my alley. Every drawer has an ornament in it for each day of Advent. Snowman are my favorite and most of the ornaments are snowmen...yippee!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your house looks beautiful! I LOVE that advent calendar! Even better that it's filled with snowmen ornaments! How FUN!